NEW! HUR POWER TARGET AND
RANGE OF MOTION
The 5th generation
CHECK OUT THE PRODUCTS
HUR MEDICAL CONCEPTS
FOR PREVENTIVE EXERCISE,
DISEASE MANAGEMENT AND REHABILITATION
Begin the journey
A COMPLETE SOLUTION
FOR SPORTS PERFORMANCE
30 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE
WORLD-LEADING TRAINING SOLUTIONS FOR ACTIVE AGEING, REHABILITATION AND INCLUSIVE WELLNESS
THE INNOVATIVE APPROACH TO EXERCISE
HUR is the leading supplier of strength training equipment and wellness solutions for senior, rehabilitation, and the inclusive wellness markets, with over 12,000 installations on five continents. Powered by 30 years of experience, evidence-based Scandinavian design, and pneumatic (air resistance) technology, we offer better care with better outcomes to help your residents and patients thrive.
HUR supports effective active aging fitness programs with easy-to-use strength training equipment, accurate balance testing and training equipment, and computerized technology to enable safe, independent and efficient exercise.
HUR is a highly specialized strength training solution specifically designed for older adults. Our pneumatic equipment is safe, easy to use, and effective for wellness, preventive, rehabilitative, and maintenance training.
HUR SOLUTIONS Diagram The system includes the following:
- Make a training programme for your client. If desired, balance and isometric strength tests can be performed to evaluate the initial fitness level of the user. The testing equipment is a part of the HUR SmartTouch system.
- Your customer starts exercising by logging in at the Kiosk or by going directly to the first HUR SmartTouch exercise device. In HUR circuit, rotation proceeds in a precise order, which results in less queuing for machines.
- When the customer shows their USER ID to a HUR strength training
- The HUR SmartTouch system also includes cardio workouts.
- With HUR FreeTrainer, equipment-free exercises can be added to the training programme.
- Your customer can follow their progress online in their HUR SmartTouch end user profile.
- HUR SmartTouch provides the metrics to track your clients’ exercise performance, their progress, use of equipment and the status of your facility (facilities).
- The HUR SmartTouch installation can be cloud-based or connected to a local server.
- HUR SmartTouch can be integrated with other applications/programs using Web Services or by using an integration engine for the HL7 interface.